Music On Wheels, LLC reserves the right to change its privacy practices and terms of this notice at any time, as allowed by law. This includes the right to make changes in our privacy practices and the revised terms of our notice effective for all personal information we maintain. This includes information we created or received before we made the changes. When we make a significant change in our privacy practices, we will change this notice and send the notice to our clients.
What information does Music On Wheels, LLC receive about you?
Music On Wheels, LLC may receive information about you which may include your name, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address, account information, activity on our website.
How does Music On Wheels, LLC protect your information?
In keeping with federal and state laws and our own policy, we have a responsibility to protect the privacy of your information. We have safeguards in place to protect your information in various ways including:
- Limiting who may see your information
- Limiting how we use or disclose your information
- Informing you of our legal duties about your information
- Training our associates about company privacy policies and procedures
How does Music On Wheels, LLC use and disclose your information?
Music On Wheels, LLC must use and disclose your information:
- To you or someone who has the legal right to act on your behalf
- Where required by law
- For payment activities
- To contact you by phone, text, postal mail, e-mail concerning Music On Wheels, LLC, and updates
- In response to a court or administrative order, subpoena, discovery request, or other lawful process
- For law enforcement purposes
Where will Music On Wheels, LLC disclose your information?
Music On Wheels, LLC may share your information with affiliated companies and non-affiliated third parties such as (card vendor for credit card processing), permitted by law.
Will Music On Wheels use your information for purposes not described in this notice?
In all situations other than described in this notice, we will request your written permission before using or disclosing your information. You may revoke your permission at any time by notifying Music On Wheels, LLC in writing. We will not use or disclose your information for any reason not described in this notice without your permission.