Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- We may share your Personal Information (as defined herein) with third parties for third party marketing purposes. You can elect for us not to do so by emailing us at email@example.com. To find out more about your opt-out rights, see the “Opt In and Opt Out” Section below.
- This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through our Websites, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person, except that your rights to opt-out of our use and sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes applies also to the Personal Information that we collect offline.
Music On Wheels, LLC reserves the right to change its privacy practices and terms of this notice at any time, as allowed by law. This includes the right to make changes in our privacy practices and the revised terms of our notice, effective for all personal information we maintain. This includes information we created or received before we made the changes. When we make a significant change in our privacy practices, we will change this notice and send the notice to our clients.
What information does Music On Wheels, LLC receive about you?
Music On Wheels, LLC may receive information about you which may include your name, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address, account information, and activity on our website.
How does Music On Wheels, LLC protect your information?
In keeping with federal and state laws and our own policy, we have a responsibility to protect the privacy of your information. We have safeguards in place to protect your information in various ways, including:
- Limiting who may see your information
- Limiting how we use or disclose your information
- Informing you of our legal duties regarding your information
- Training our associates about company privacy policies and procedures
How does Music On Wheels, LLC use and disclose your information?
Music On Wheels, LLC must use and disclose your information:
- To you or someone who has the legal right to act on your behalf
- Where required by law
- For payment activities
- To contact you by phone, text, postal mail, or e-mail concerning Music On Wheels, LLC, and updates
- In response to a court or administrative order, subpoena, discovery request, or other lawful processes
- For law enforcement purposes
Where will Music On Wheels, LLC disclose your information?
Music On Wheels, LLC may share your information with affiliated companies and non-affiliated third parties such as (card vendors for credit card processing), permitted by law.
Will Music On Wheels use your information for purposes not described in this notice?
In all situations other than those described in this notice, we will request your written permission before using or disclosing your information. You may revoke your permission at any time by notifying Music On Wheels, LLC in writing. We will not use or disclose your information for any reason not described in this notice without your permission.